Dr. Ashok Narayan MD Patient Reviews

July 11th, 2016
I had recently had a TIA and was told to follow up with him a certain length of time after leaving the hospital. I was asked to be there half an hour early to complete some forms. They were very in-depth forms, and the time was well spent, so I felt comfortable seeing him, knowing he had reviewed the forms prior to calling me back.

December 16th, 2011
Bedside manner -- brusque and tactless. Buffoon.
Dr. Narayan has a very poor bedside manner. He has a habit of asking questions then interrupting your response with other questions. In a recent follow-up he proclaimed me healthy and wanted to push me off to a doctor of a different specialty before he even asked if there were any new symptoms since he last saw me.I won't be seeing him again.

March 5th, 2011
TSC
This Dr. is a great man. He diagnosed our son with TSC. He took the time to sit with us and go over the MRI and diagnosis. He has a lot of tools at his disposal and connections for referrals. His assistant, Cleo is a one of a kind. She knows you by name and goes the extra mile to help. She called insurance company to get tests approved and follows up with us. Truly a blessing to have people like this in the industry.

November 12th, 2009
The doctor is too quick to just pass off all illnesses or problems as "just the MS." He seems to be in a hurry to get me out of his office. When I was in the hospital he asked other doctors to "handle" me. I don't feel like I matter to him.