Dr. Ashok Narayan Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ashok Narayan?

Worst Doctor Ever

Posted on October 5th, 2017

There was nothing about this doctors office that I can say went well. First I made the appointment based off their website and confirmed the address. Showed up 30 minutes before my appointment and the receptionist gave me the old address in Queen creek. I then had 30 minutes to get to Chandler. Sat with a Dr. in training who spent the time to ask every question in the book. Dr. came in barely asked me any questions and the students responses proved they hadn't talked before hand. I was sent for an MRI and blood work and scheduled a 2 week follow up appointment. 2 days before my follow up I still hadn't been released to get the MRI. I had to call the insurance who confirmed they never requested it then call the doctors office and get it all set up myself. It took 10 minutes for the insurance to approve. They stated they are just now proceeding with the signed test request. They sat on it for 2 weeks. I get the tests reschedule take time off work go in and the Doctor never once looked me in the face. He sits down says the MRI is all normal then just sits there. I ask about the blood work and he doesn't even remember he made me get any. He then has to go ask about it. He also tells me I can keep taking medication that I was never taking. He was supposedly looking at my chart!? I asked him what now and he said there is nothing else I can do for you. He did absolute nothing for me. He didn't offer any information or anything I could try or who I even need to see next he just sat there writing on "my chart". I came in for help and left with bills. Absolute worst doctor I have ever seen.

Posted on July 11th, 2016

I had recently had a TIA and was told to follow up with him a certain length of time after leaving the hospital. I was asked to be there half an hour early to complete some forms. They were very in-depth forms, and the time was well spent, so I felt comfortable seeing him, knowing he had reviewed the forms prior to calling me back.

Bedside manner -- brusque and tactless. Buffoon.

Posted on December 16th, 2011

Dr. Narayan has a very poor bedside manner. He has a habit of asking questions then interrupting your response with other questions. In a recent follow-up he proclaimed me healthy and wanted to push me off to a doctor of a different specialty before he even asked if there were any new symptoms since he last saw me.I won't be seeing him again.

TSC

Posted on March 5th, 2011

This Dr. is a great man. He diagnosed our son with TSC. He took the time to sit with us and go over the MRI and diagnosis. He has a lot of tools at his disposal and connections for referrals. His assistant, Cleo is a one of a kind. She knows you by name and goes the extra mile to help. She called insurance company to get tests approved and follows up with us. Truly a blessing to have people like this in the industry.

Posted on November 12th, 2009

The doctor is too quick to just pass off all illnesses or problems as "just the MS." He seems to be in a hurry to get me out of his office. When I was in the hospital he asked other doctors to "handle" me. I don't feel like I matter to him.

Posted on November 29th, 2016