A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Nimgade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Nimgade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nimgade
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nimgade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Nimgade, MD, MPH, MS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nimgade graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Nimgade has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Namdeo Nimgade MD, MPH, and MS is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashok N. Nimgade practice?
- Dr. Ashok Nimgade has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Nimgade practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Occupational Medicine near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Belmont, MA and Framingham, MA.
See Brookline Physiatrists and Brookline Preventive Medicine Specialists.