A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Nimgade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Nimgade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Nimgade, MD, MPH, MS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nimgade graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Nimgade has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Namdeo Nimgade MD, MPH, and MS is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashok N. Nimgade practice?
- Dr. Ashok Nimgade has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Nimgade practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Occupational Medicine near Malden, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA and Boston, MA.
See Malden Physiatrists and Malden Preventive Medicine Specialists.