A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Parekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parekh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parekh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Parekh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parekh graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Parekh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Charter Oak Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Fulabhai Parekh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashok F. Parekh practice?
- Dr. Ashok Parekh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Parekh practices Psychiatry near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Moosup, CT and New London, CT.
See Hartford Psychiatrists.