A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Parikh, Nephrologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Hiralal Parikh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ashok H. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Ashok Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Parikh practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Parlin, NJ.
See Parlin Internists and Parlin Nephrologists.