Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashok Parikh
Dr. Ashok Parikh, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Parlin, NJ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Parikh is affiliated with Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center. Dr. Parikh has received 3 awards. He speaks English and Urdu.
Dr. Ashok Parikh has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ashok Parikh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parlin, NJ.
Dr. Harish Nagarsheth
Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Parlin, NJ 0.01 mi42
Dr. Michele Deltieure
Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Parlin, NJ 0.57 mi9
Dr. Gregory Shypula
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Parlin, NJ 1.38 mi36