A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Little Falls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok R Patel MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashok R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ashok Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Patel practices Cardiology near Utica, NY.
See Utica Cardiologists.