A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Patel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Little Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ashok R. Patel practice?
Dr. Ashok Patel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Utica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oneida, NY and Lowville, NY.
See Utica Internists and Utica Cardiologists.