A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Little Falls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok R Patel MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashok R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ashok Patel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Patel practices Cardiology near Utica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Little Falls, NY and Oneida, NY.
See Utica Cardiologists.