A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Patnaik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Patnaik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patnaik
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Patnaik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patnaik graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur.
Dr. Patnaik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok K Patnaik MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashok K. Patnaik practice?
- Dr. Ashok Patnaik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Patnaik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Williamson, WV.
Additional practice locations include: South Williamson, KY.
See Williamson Internists and Williamson Cardiologists.