A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Patnaik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patnaik graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur.
Dr. Patnaik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
- Williamson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Kumar Patnaik MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashok K. Patnaik practice?
- Dr. Ashok Patnaik has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Patnaik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Williamson, WV.
See Williamson Internists and Williamson Cardiologists.