A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Patnaik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patnaik
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patnaik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patnaik graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur.
Dr. Patnaik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok K Patnaik MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashok K. Patnaik practice?
- Dr. Ashok Patnaik has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Patnaik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Williamson, WV.
See Williamson Internists and Williamson Cardiologists.