Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashok Patnaik
Dr. Ashok Patnaik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Williamson, WV, with another office in South Williamson, KY. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Patnaik is affiliated with Tug Valley ARH Regional Medical Center, Williamson Memorial Hospital and Thomas Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ashok Patnaik has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ashok Patnaik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamson, WV.
Dr. Abhai Singh
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Williamson, WV 0.09 mi32
Dr. Victorino Teleron Jr
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Williamson, WV 0.15 mi41
Dr. Jehanzeb Bilal
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Residency
South Williamson, KY 0.38 mi7