Dr. Ashok Phadke MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

November 21st, 2016
Dr. Phadke is an exceptional Pediatrician! He is very polite and always has welcomes my baby and I with a warm smile. He is very honest and knowledgable. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends. Dr. Phadke is an excellent pediatrician. I am glad I found him. Also, his staff is great. Lena (receptionist) is very kind and helpful!

May 17th, 2016
Best Pediatrician in Lake County, in my opinion. After trying several other doctors in the area, he is, by far, the best!

September 12th, 2013
Horrible experience
We've only seen him for checks ups ( which besides waiting time were cold and short) until recently when my daughter became ill. He could not accept the fact that "standard procedure" was not an acceptable answer for me and that I wanted to know why. The day after we saw him he sent me a letter a stating because I was unwilling to follow his medical plan he would no longer see my daughter. All I wanted was answers and thankfully found a great doctor willing to give them to me, not just yell at me that I'm being irresponsible for not following "standard procedure ". Whatever that is!!!

August 16th, 2013
Dr. Phadke is an amazing pediatrician! He is kind, caring, devoted to his patients, and very open minded. He listens to your concerns and takes them seriously. He will even research a problem if he doesn't know too much about it. He doesn't push pharmaceutical drugs and only gives antibiotics when necessary. I am very fortunate to have him for my children's pediatrician!

May 18th, 2012
Breathe of fresh air
Dr. Phadke is an incredibly caring doctor that is like sunshine in a time when bedside manner seems out dated. He always greets my children with warmth and kindness while diagnosing quickly. He shows the same warmth to us, the parents always answers all of our questions with patience and understanding. We have had to wait at times but when it is our turn we never feel rushed or made to feel like a number. I would never know that he had other exam rooms with patients. When it is your turn -- you and your family are Dr. Phadke's concern.

May 18th, 2012
A breathe of fresh air
Dr. Phadke is an incredibly caring doctor that is like sunshine in a time when bedside manner seems out dated. He always greets my children with warmth and kindness while diagnosing quickly. He shows the same warmth to us, the parents always answers all of our questions with patience and understanding. At times we do have to wait for an extended amount of time but when it is my turn I have never felt rushed or made aware of the other exam rooms in the office. When I did have to wait it was always when I called day of with sick kids -- He's always got us in and I don't mind waiting for that.

October 20th, 2010
has seen my child sence infant
He is a wonderful man and and always learning

April 5th, 2017