A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Pilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Pilly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pilly
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilly graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Pilly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Kumar Pilly MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashok K. Pilly practice?
- Dr. Ashok Pilly has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Pilly practices Cardiology near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Cardiologists.