A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Pilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Pilly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilly graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Pilly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Kumar Pilly MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashok K. Pilly practice?
- Dr. Ashok Pilly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Pilly practices Cardiology near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Cardiologists.