A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Prasad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Prasad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Contact Dermatitis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Prasad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Ray Prasad MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashok R. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Ashok Prasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Prasad practices Internal Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Internists.