A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Patel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Ravjibhai Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ashok R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ashok Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Patel practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Family Physicians and Richmond Primary Care Doctors.