A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Patel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Ravjibhai Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ashok R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ashok Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Patel practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Family Physicians and Richmond Primary Care Doctors.