A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Patel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok R Patel MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ashok R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ashok Patel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Patel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Hematologists, and Chicago Oncologists.