A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Shah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bell's Palsy
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Closed Head Injuries
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Heart Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Ramanlal Shah MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashok R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ashok Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Shah practices Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Psychiatrists.