A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Shah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bell's Palsy
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Closed Head Injuries
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Heart Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Ramanlal Shah MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashok R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ashok Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Shah practices Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Psychiatrists.