A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Rai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Rai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Rai, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rai graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Rai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Nand Rai MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ashok N. Rai practice?
- Dr. Ashok Rai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Rai practices Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.