A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Rajput:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Rajput is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajput
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajput Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Rajput, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajput graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rajput has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Kumar Rajput MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashok K. Rajput practice?
- Dr. Ashok Rajput has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Rajput practices Psychiatry near Middle Village, NY.
See Middle Village Psychiatrists.