Ashok Roychoudhury MD Patient Reviews

3.9

September 9th, 2014
Dr Roy is not comparable to others as he is unique in his treatment, skills, experience and care. I first met him over 20 years ago when he diagnosed and treated me for breast cancer! Then when my 13 yrs young precious and beautiful daughter was diagnosed and treated for malignant melanoma by another physician and we were advised to "go on with your lives, forget this" I took my life and delivered her into his care. He never let us down in the care and treatment he gave to her which involved numerous removal of moles throughout the years; many upon testing were pre-cancerous. So I am thankful to Dr Roy for my daughter's life and my own life! He is a true healer and a man who cares; a rarity in this world! I love him and he has blessed me with his care and friendship!

May 31st, 2013
mother on a mission to save lives
He is the worst Doctor ever! Not Board Certified and does not tell his patients this. He does not follow up at all. My son died of sepsis at his this low life of a doctor's hands! Memorial Hospital should be ashamed for granting rights to practice there - knowing he is not Board Certified. He shows NO remorse for his errors and should have his license taken away. Do not trust your health or anyone you care about to this man!!! If I could take away the 1 star rating - I would!!! He has not earned even that.

August 17th, 2012
Excellent & Superbly trained Physician
I have seen him for years, due to chronic paraplegia and the skin breakdowns that come with the territory. Dr. Roy is efficient, very intelligent and always explains your treatment.

October 27th, 2011
Heart of Gold!
This wonderful doctor saved my life and he has a heart of gold! I cannot say enough about him!!

January 27th, 2011
Rip Off
I had an issue with a cyst that MY PCP said needed to be taken care of, I was reffered to this doctor to be told no cant do anything, come back in a few days...charged me. Came back, he didn't even look at it again, he asked some questins told me to come back again, with yet another high charge for a less than 5 minute conversation with him. I came back yet a 3rd time because of how much pain I was in...Long story short I was made to come back 5 times in a 7 day period with a charge everytime, when I was in less than 5 minutes on each visit except the last. He did not answer the questions I asked in relation to where his knife was going. Also, the cycst he said he removed is now back!

February 9th, 2010
Excellent surgeon
He has been my wound care surgeon for several years. He has proved to be very knowledgeable and quite caring. His bedside manner is unimpeachable. I highly recommend him without hesitation.

January 29th, 2010
This doctor was our worst nightmare. He was very rude, unprofessional and horrible bedside manner. He doesn't want to answer important relevant questions. He was very demeaning to women.