A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Kumar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pottsville Hospital & Warne Clinic
- Schuylkill Medical Center-South Jackson Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok S Kumar MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashok S. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Ashok Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Kumar practices Anesthesiology near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Anesthesiologists.