Dr. Ashok Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashok Reddy?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Ashok Reddy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2017

Dr Reddy's Nurse-practioner

Michelle was great. Had appointment with her, not doctor and she is very good, pleasant, and knows what she's doing.

April 26th, 2017

Insensitive and arrogant

I am writing this because I've done friends and acquaintances a great disservice by recommending Dr Ashok Reddy to so many people just because I worked at one of the surgical centers he did surgery on without ever having been his patient until now. I just completed my 3rd round of injections to each knee for pain with Dr. A Reddy. Background info- I've been an RN for 26+yrs and have always worked in fields where addressing pain was big part of my job. I really believe that I've given the most compassionate and empathetic care I can to my patients as I would to my own family and I guess I hoped that would have been reciprocated by others in the medical field once they knew I was a nurse. Instead, on my second round of shots, Reddy walked in and asked if I "was ready for the injections and whether I thought I'd handle it better this time" alluding to not thinking I handled well the first time. I told him honestly that the shots hurt like heck. He then responded that maybe it hurt because I was "getting worked up thinking about it before" the shot was given and that he "had done some many of these and even got them done" himself and it didn't hurt". To be honest I wasn't able to process what he had said or the demeanor in which he said it (as if he was bothered that I hurt) because I was traumatized by the pain I felt last time. When he was done with injecting he asked me again if I thought "I was going to survive?" All I could think of was what an arrogant person he is to put himself in my shoes (the patient) and proceed to minimize what he thinks I should be feeling. The injections (all 6 of them) hurt to a level 8-9 while it he was injecting the med and slowly calmed down about 10 mins later. Dr Reddy is not only arrogant in his conversations with patients but also completely out of touch with the fact that as patients we have CHOICE and we have VOICE. On a side note, it took him and/or until my third visit to remember that I was allergic to Iodine/Betadine; until then, Reddy was just about ready to use it on my skin prior to injecting. I certainly would not feel confident that he wouldn't do the same in surgery. I highly highly recommend that you NOT see this man unless you like to be treated as if you are a nuisance. When I left on second visit I told Matt (his assistant who happens to be very nice and helpful) that I did not appreciate what Dr Reddy said to me and gave him a quick example of it. So on my 3rd visit today, Dr Reddy came in to room with an awkwardly friendly customer service smile (which I hadn't seen), much more lighthearted than I remember and even somewhat sympathetic. I guess Matt shared with him what I said which effected a change in his demeanor. And to that I say...too late bud. These comments will be shared with all of the reviews I can get my hands on for him. And that’s because…I’m the patient.

April 26th, 2017

Uses insensitive and arrogant words with patients

October 7th, 2016

Vice president

Dr Reddy was incredible, quick to diagnose and repair, very explanative, great bedside manner in a quick and short office visit. I recommend him at 100%

March 15th, 2016

Torn Rotator Cuff

I have had shoulder problems for years including surgery 25 years ago for constant dislocation. I am an active 45 year old that lifts weights and attends boot camp for general physical fitness. After being with the other big Atlanta practice for my shoulder pain I became fed up with no relief and decided to go see Dr. Reddy. Dr. Reddy was extremely helpful with diagnosis of my problem and providing solutions. After physical therapy and cortisone shots it became apparent I would have to change my exercise routine permantly or consider surgery. Dr. Reddy reviewed what arthroscopic surgery would entail and left the choice up to me whether to proceed or not. I am 4 months post op arthroscopic surgery where Dr. Reddy removed bone spurs, repaired a rotator cuff tear and moved my bicep head (bicep tendonitis). I can honestly say it was the best choice for me. I am recovering nicely after a few months of rehab and I now am able to return to the gym and swing a golf club without pain in the former trouble spots. It will take a year for full recovery but I am extremely happy with the surgery outcome so far and do not regret the procedure at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Reddy and all of the staff at Peachtree Orthopedics for their superior care.

February 1st, 2016

Right knee replacement

Dr. Reddy is tops on my book! I am a stage 4 Breast Cancer patient ((8) years at right knee surgery 12/07/09. He was concerned about complications w cancer. I had fallen 3 years earlier. Surgery was great after first two days of pain. After 3rd day I was on 325 Tylenol and had 140 Deg ROM at 3 weeks. He and PA Carmen Benoit are phenomenal. My husband and I have continued to use Peachtree Ortho Clinic and have never been disappointed. My husband has left knee surgery scheduled 4 Feb. He and dr. Carmen are the greatest. !!! WAH

March 22nd, 2015

excellent surgeon and orthopedic doctor! !

he is amazing! He found a discoid meniscus and a tear that I had no idea I had. (I thought it was just runners knee). Now I have no pain at all!!

December 25th, 2014

Shoulder Problem

Poor attention to patient and does not appear to listen. Cocky and arrogant. Poor manners with patient. Refers patient to PA.

October 15th, 2014

Dr. Ashok S Reddy is an excellent surgeon, but not a people person.

September 22nd, 2014

Are you for certain . . . that Dr. Reddy isn't working for workers' comp?

September 20th, 2014

Knee injury

I Injured my knee at work and was sent to Dr. Reddy. I found him arrogant and uncaring . He doesn't listen and was not interested in anything I had to say. All he cared about was getting me back to work ready or not. You would think he was paying the worker comp claim out of his own pocket. I don't recommend him if you want a doctor who is an advocate for your well being.

April 15th, 2013

I would choose him

Although yes he has always seem to be in a hurry and some times act like he is not listening, he did my knee surgery and I havent regreted one day of him doing my surgery. I needed more time to recuperate and he made sure I had it. His bed side manner isnt that great in the office, but he was very nice the day after he visted me after surgery. I am not concerned about his bedside manner, I only care if he is good!!!!