Orthopaedic Surgeon
2045 Peachtree Rd NE
Ste 700
Atlanta, GA 30309
404-350-4782
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 15th, 2014

Dr. Ashok S Reddy is an excellent surgeon, but not a people person.

|  Knee injury  |  show details
by Jag on Sep 20th, 2014

I Injured my knee at work and was sent to Dr. Reddy. I found him arrogant and uncaring . He doesn't listen and was not interested in anything I had to say. All he cared about was getting me back to work ready or not. You would think he was paying the worker comp claim out of his own pocket. I don't recommend him if you want a doctor who is an advocate for your well being.

|  I would choose him  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2013

Although yes he has always seem to be in a hurry and some times act like he is not listening, he did my knee surgery and I havent regreted one day of him doing my surgery. I needed more time to recuperate and he made sure I had it. His bed side manner isnt that great in the office, but he was very nice the day after he visted me after surgery. I am not concerned about his bedside manner, I only care if he is good!!!!

Oct 19th, 2012

This doctor is the most arrogant person I have ever encountered in the medical field. He totally misdiagnosed my condition, which required surgery and two years of agony to correct. He also allows his PA to (mis)diagnose and treat patients. Don't go to this doctor!

|  Workmans Comp Uncle Tom  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

I had ankle surgery performed by Dr. Reddy and each visit there after he always made me feel very insignificant.He does not listen to what I have to say about my pain, he only cares about getting me back to work. Also I have anxiety attacks before and after each visit with him. He should not be a Dr. because he causes more pain then healing you from it. He sent me back to work too soon and I had a set back and could not do my job. He is horrible and has this God like complex!!

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

Has shoulder problems. Injections for a while but couldn't get the surgery schedule worked out due to family issues for over 2 years. Had surgery in May, repaired rotator cuff, torn tendon and bone spurs. More extensive than anticipated but worth it. Ahead of schedule on range of motion. Expect a full recovery and full use of my arm again. Recommend Dr. Reddy to everyone. Very caring, thorough, knowledgeable and experienced.

|  A puppet for Workers comp insurance  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

All the things said by others on this site are 100% accurate, This doctor is a puppet for workers comp insurance and bases his medical advice on what is best and cheapest for them. All he wanted to do was shoot my knee up with cortizone so I could "get back to work" and didnt wnat to investigate why I was still in pain after surgery. Which turned out to be that he missed a partially torn ACL and that I had re-torn the meniscus in 3 places while doing PT because of the Torn ACL that he missed. He finally decided to agree with the second MRI that I still had problems and admitted I needed additional surgery but at the same time told workers comp that I had only a 5% disability so they would be obligated to less in the form of compensation. Avoid this Quack at all costs, he doesnt make decisions based on whats best for his patients, but on what is best for the insurance company.

|  find another doctor  |  show details
May 29th, 2011

Dr.Reddy seemed to care less about my pain and was more focused on my "getting back to work".

|  Don't go to Dr Reddy  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

this is the only Doctor that I have a really bad opinion of.This guys bedside manner is pitiful. It is very evident that he has a very high opinion of himself as he is extremely cocky. He performed shoulder surgery on me, after the surgery, he was very difficult to get to refill my pain meds. I am requesting a different Dr take over my post surgical are

Jul 28th, 2010

I waited 1 1/2 hrs & 2 hrs in the waiting room. The office staff knew the Dr. was running 2 hours late from surgery but didn't feel the need to call scheduled patients to move back appointment times or reschedule. Not a very efficient office!