3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Torn Rotator Cuff show details Torn Rotator Cuff
by Glen on Mar 15th, 2016

I have had shoulder problems for years including surgery 25 years ago for constant dislocation. I am an active 45 year old that lifts weights and attends boot camp for general physical fitness. After being with the other big Atlanta practice for my shoulder pain I became fed up with no relief and decided to go see Dr. Reddy. Dr. Reddy was extremely helpful with diagnosis of my problem and providing solutions. After physical therapy and cortisone shots it became apparent I would have to change my exercise routine permantly or consider surgery. Dr. Reddy reviewed what arthroscopic surgery would entail and left the choice up to me whether to proceed or not. I am 4 months post op arthroscopic surgery where Dr. Reddy removed bone spurs, repaired a rotator cuff tear and moved my bicep head (bicep tendonitis). I can honestly say it was the best choice for me. I am recovering nicely after a few months of rehab and I now am able to return to the gym and swing a golf club without pain in the former trouble spots. It will take a year for full recovery but I am extremely happy with the surgery outcome so far and do not regret the procedure at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Reddy and all of the staff at Peachtree Orthopedics for their superior care.

Right knee replacement show details Right knee replacement
by Wilma Hollberg on Feb 1st, 2016

Dr. Reddy is tops on my book! I am a stage 4 Breast Cancer patient ((8) years at right knee surgery 12/07/09. He was concerned about complications w cancer. I had fallen 3 years earlier. Surgery was great after first two days of pain. After 3rd day I was on 325 Tylenol and had 140 Deg ROM at 3 weeks. He and PA Carmen Benoit are phenomenal. My husband and I have continued to use Peachtree Ortho Clinic and have never been disappointed. My husband has left knee surgery scheduled 4 Feb. He and dr. Carmen are the greatest. !!! WAH

excellent surgeon and orthopedic doctor! ! show details excellent surgeon and orthopedic doctor! !
by Emily on Mar 22nd, 2015

he is amazing! He found a discoid meniscus and a tear that I had no idea I had. (I thought it was just runners knee). Now I have no pain at all!!

Shoulder Problem show details Shoulder Problem
Dec 25th, 2014

Poor attention to patient and does not appear to listen. Cocky and arrogant. Poor manners with patient. Refers patient to PA.

Oct 15th, 2014

Dr. Ashok S Reddy is an excellent surgeon, but not a people person.

Knee injury show details Knee injury
by Jag on Sep 20th, 2014

I Injured my knee at work and was sent to Dr. Reddy. I found him arrogant and uncaring . He doesn't listen and was not interested in anything I had to say. All he cared about was getting me back to work ready or not. You would think he was paying the worker comp claim out of his own pocket. I don't recommend him if you want a doctor who is an advocate for your well being.

I would choose him show details I would choose him
Apr 15th, 2013

Although yes he has always seem to be in a hurry and some times act like he is not listening, he did my knee surgery and I havent regreted one day of him doing my surgery. I needed more time to recuperate and he made sure I had it. His bed side manner isnt that great in the office, but he was very nice the day after he visted me after surgery. I am not concerned about his bedside manner, I only care if he is good!!!!

Oct 19th, 2012

This doctor is the most arrogant person I have ever encountered in the medical field. He totally misdiagnosed my condition, which required surgery and two years of agony to correct. He also allows his PA to (mis)diagnose and treat patients. Don't go to this doctor!

Workmans Comp Uncle Tom show details Workmans Comp Uncle Tom
Sep 12th, 2011

I had ankle surgery performed by Dr. Reddy and each visit there after he always made me feel very insignificant.He does not listen to what I have to say about my pain, he only cares about getting me back to work. Also I have anxiety attacks before and after each visit with him. He should not be a Dr. because he causes more pain then healing you from it. He sent me back to work too soon and I had a set back and could not do my job. He is horrible and has this God like complex!!

Excellent care show details Excellent care
Jul 20th, 2011

Has shoulder problems. Injections for a while but couldn't get the surgery schedule worked out due to family issues for over 2 years. Had surgery in May, repaired rotator cuff, torn tendon and bone spurs. More extensive than anticipated but worth it. Ahead of schedule on range of motion. Expect a full recovery and full use of my arm again. Recommend Dr. Reddy to everyone. Very caring, thorough, knowledgeable and experienced.

A puppet for Workers comp insurance show details A puppet for Workers comp insurance
Jun 9th, 2011

All the things said by others on this site are 100% accurate, This doctor is a puppet for workers comp insurance and bases his medical advice on what is best and cheapest for them. All he wanted to do was shoot my knee up with cortizone so I could "get back to work" and didnt wnat to investigate why I was still in pain after surgery. Which turned out to be that he missed a partially torn ACL and that I had re-torn the meniscus in 3 places while doing PT because of the Torn ACL that he missed. He finally decided to agree with the second MRI that I still had problems and admitted I needed additional surgery but at the same time told workers comp that I had only a 5% disability so they would be obligated to less in the form of compensation. Avoid this Quack at all costs, he doesnt make decisions based on whats best for his patients, but on what is best for the insurance company.

find another doctor show details find another doctor
May 29th, 2011

Dr.Reddy seemed to care less about my pain and was more focused on my "getting back to work".

Don't go to Dr Reddy show details Don't go to Dr Reddy
Feb 15th, 2011

this is the only Doctor that I have a really bad opinion of.This guys bedside manner is pitiful. It is very evident that he has a very high opinion of himself as he is extremely cocky. He performed shoulder surgery on me, after the surgery, he was very difficult to get to refill my pain meds. I am requesting a different Dr take over my post surgical are

Jul 28th, 2010

I waited 1 1/2 hrs & 2 hrs in the waiting room. The office staff knew the Dr. was running 2 hours late from surgery but didn't feel the need to call scheduled patients to move back appointment times or reschedule. Not a very efficient office!