A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Shah is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Shah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok S Shah MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashok S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ashok Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Shah practices Psychiatry near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Psychiatrists.