A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Sarnaik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarnaik
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sarnaik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Sarnaik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Artificial Respiration
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Critical Care
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Perinatal Care
- Respiration Disorders
- Reye Syndrome
- Septic Shock
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarnaik graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sarnaik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok P Sarnaik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashok P. Sarnaik practice?
- Dr. Ashok Sarnaik has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Sarnaik practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Critical Care Practitioners.