A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Sarnaik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Sarnaik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Artificial Respiration
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Critical Care
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Perinatal Care
- Respiration Disorders
- Reye Syndrome
- Septic Shock
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarnaik graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sarnaik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok P Sarnaik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashok P. Sarnaik practice?
- Dr. Ashok Sarnaik has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Sarnaik practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Critical Care Practitioners.