A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Sawlani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Sawlani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawlani graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sawlani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Devidas Sawlani MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashok D. Sawlani practice?
- Dr. Ashok Sawlani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Sawlani practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.