A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Seshadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Seshadri is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seshadri
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Seshadri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Seshadri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Tomah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Seshadri MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashok Seshadri practice?
- Dr. Ashok Seshadri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Seshadri practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.