A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Seshadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Seshadri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Seshadri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Tomah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Seshadri MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashok Seshadri practice?
- Dr. Ashok Seshadri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Seshadri practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.