A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sharma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashok Sharma practice?
- Dr. Ashok Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Sharma practices Internal Medicine near Claremont, CA.
See Claremont Internists.