inactive

Ashok K Sinha MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 3rd, 2016
WARNING!!! "GO Elsewhere " Anywere else other than Dr. Sinha's Office!
First of all, you need to deal with Mrs. Janice in the front office. She is very rude, cuts you off when you are still talking, pushes you out the door, when you are not done asking her what you need to know. I overheard her on the telephone laughing a how heavy a patient is and that they should realize why they need to be on so much medication. I really do not think Mrs.Janice had any room to make such comments; She is pretty large herself. I would like to add that all the statements aforementioned above in other reviews pertaining to Dr. Sinha's care, money and insurance, knowledge as a doctor, bedside manner etc. are all very, very true and I could not agree more with the other patients that gave him one star. If I could give him no stars, I would. It is obviously all about the money, Dr. Sinha and Mrs. Janice see. their patients like this $$$ How sad is that????.....make sure you read all of the reviews and pay close attention to the reviews that have only one star. In my oppion and experience with this Dr.they are 100% accurate.

September 20th, 2016
Glad he's our Family Doctor
Dr. Ashok Sinha has been my husband's and my family doctor since moving to the area about 3-1/2 yrs ago. He has a Great bedside manner.. & all around, he's a compassionate caring doctor who has ALWAYS taken his time to listen to us and answer our questions, and NEVER makes us feel rushed.. but equally important is his thoroughness, and very evident to us his is abundant knowledge as a doctor of internal medicine. Going to his office is always a pleasant experience as his front desk staff have always been so professional and friendly and accommodating.. We're very glad we found him when we moved here and we do not hesitate for a moment in recommending him.

August 4th, 2016
I have been a patient for at least 5 years. Dr Sinha is very knowledgeable, attentive and patient doctor. He listens to everything I have to say and explains everything very well. He has convenient office hours and it is easy to get an appointment. A few of my coworkers are also patients of Dr Sinha and they like him as well. I would recommend him.

July 21st, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Sinha for 5 years since moving into this area. In my experience with him I have found him to be caring, courteous, prompt. He always takes time to discuss any concerns I may have and we review the results of my bloodwork each visit. His staff is efficient and very pleasant to work with. I am very pleased with the care I receive from Dr. Sinha.

July 20th, 2016
Dr, Singh is an excellent diagnostician with a real grasp of the needs of the older patients. He is a credit to his profession. He is a doctor that one would freely recommend.

July 19th, 2016
After relocating, I needed a new PCP and was recommended Dr.Sinha. It was the best suggestion I've ever received. I am an elderly gentleman and he cares for my well-being to the max, and, his office staff is wonderful!

February 17th, 2016
Best doctor ever
The below negative statements are absolutely FALSE about Dr Sinha giving out pain meds like candy! I have been a patient for over 8 years, he diagnosed me with a chronic disorder and still the one time He prescribed me pain meds, he was hesitant to refill. He has a protocol when it comes to pain medication and he def doesn't push them. Which I think is admirable considering my ex fiancé and father of my child died from a drug overdose 2years ago. Dr Sinha may not be outgoing and personable but he has always had my best interest at heart and it has always been very evident. My family moved to a different state and its always been comforting to them that my doctors are always on my case and making sure I am well. As far as the question of criticism of "American trained MDs" I find this hard to believe considering he speaks proudly of his son who is attending an American medical school.

August 3rd, 2015
GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! IF I COULD GIVE NO STARS AS A RATING, I WOULD.

July 17th, 2015
compassionate and thorough!
Dr. Sinha is very compassionate and patient. He listens closely to me to be certain he treats my illness appropriately. I've been his patient now for four years and have been extremely happy with the care and follow up from both Dr. Sinha and his office staff. I highly recommend him.

May 13th, 2015
Exceptional Care
I have been a patient for the past ten years. I have found Dr. Sinha to be compassionate, caring, patient, knowledgeable and extremely careful (in my case) with diagnosis and dispension of medication. His staff (in Leisure Village West especially) was exceptional and always followed up with phone calls to pharmacies and to me to ensure that I was taken care of. I recommend him highly and will continue to see him even though he is no longer has an office in LVW.

March 26th, 2015
Hands out pills like they are candy, to kids (young adults). Xanex and other mind-altering substances are known to be addictive to our young generation who are obtaining the medications without due cause. Haven't we had enough of this! Doctors who are making TONS of cash from administering drugs like these to our youth. This HAS to stop!

August 29th, 2012
Wonderful doctor and person
I have been goign to Dr. Sinha for about 5 years now. He always finds a way to fit me in when I need to see him. He remembers me as a person and not just a patient. He is caring, listens to my concerns, and always has me feeling better in no time. I recommend him to everyone I know!