A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Srinivasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srinivasan
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Srinivasan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Srinivasan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Srinivasan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Srinivasan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Srinivasan MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashok Srinivasan practice?
- Dr. Ashok Srinivasan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Srinivasan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Northville, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.