A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Srinivasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Srinivasan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srinivasan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Srinivasan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Srinivasan graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Srinivasan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Srinivasan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Ashok Srinivasan practice?
- Dr. Ashok Srinivasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Srinivasan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians and Memphis Pediatric Specialists.