Learn more about Dr. Ashok Thanki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Thanki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thanki
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thanki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thanki graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Thanki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok S Thanki MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ashok S. Thanki practice?
- Dr. Ashok Thanki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Thanki practices Neurological Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.