Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

One of the Delaware Valley's Top Docs show details One of the Delaware Valley's Top Docs
by Kathleen Morgan on Jan 15th, 2016

Dr. Thanki has been my doctor since 2001. He has helped me through 3 surgeries and countless treatments. Until I visited Dr. Thanki no one took my condition seriously. I was able to work 5 years longer than anyone expected. He takes time to explain what is wrong and tells you the truth. I've had a continue to receive the best care possible.

Best Doc show details Best Doc
by Mike C on Jun 16th, 2014

I've been to the Doc several times. I wouldn't go to anyone else!! He's the best there is!

Important Info show details Important Info
Nov 1st, 2012

Office staff is not helpful. Evrything runs on slow speed. Dr. Thanki charges incredibly high price comparatively. His anesthesia and surgery center are not cover under most insurances, but he leads you to believe they are. We are stuck with $30,000 in bills even though we have insurance. His office assured he was covered under our plan and one would think everything to do with his care would be. What a swindler!

Treating with Dr. Thanki show details Treating with Dr. Thanki
Mar 12th, 2012

I have been treating with Dr. Thanki for 2 yrs. At first I didnt think I would return for a second visit, but I gave it a chance & Thankfully I did. He looked over all my records & found several missed diagnosed opinions. He has done several procedures & is determined to help me, reguardless of insurance/ W-comp issues. Im so thankful I found such a wonderful Surgeon <3

One of The BEST show details One of The BEST
Nov 14th, 2011

One of the best physicians that I have had the privilege to know. He is the neurosurgeon that i trusted to perform surgery on my back. He did not rush me into surgery, after careful review of all of my records and films, conservative therapy was recommended. After some time I put my life in his very capable hands. Dr. Thanki is without a doubt the most thorough physician I know. He makes sure that all testing is completed and reviewed, takes the time to answer all questions and explains everything in detail. Dr. Thanki is a specialist so I expected that there would be a wait, afterall, he does not know the number of studies that a patient will be bringing with him/her and again he does not rush you once you are in his office. If I need his services in the future, I will be calling him and just for the record his staff is great!P.S. - I wouldn't let him operate on my cat either, IT'S NOT HIS SPECIALTY......

great doctor show details great doctor
Nov 3rd, 2011

People giving Dr T are nuts he is.a.specialist period

Oct 2nd, 2011

He may be a good doctor, but he is an awful human being. Treats women like second class citizens, is nasty, condesending and acts like a psycho. Would never use him again.

Incredibly long wait for nothing show details Incredibly long wait for nothing
Sep 17th, 2011

Waited over 2hrs for ridiculous eval. Recommended unnecessary surgery. Refused to provide report afterwards. Wouldn't let him operate on my cat.