A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashoka Asundi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashoka Asundi, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asundi graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Asundi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
- Seton Shoal Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashoka Rama Asundi MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashoka R. Asundi practice?
- Dr. Ashoka Asundi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashoka Asundi practices Emergency Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Emergency Physicians.