A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashokakumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashokakumar Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashokakumar Patel, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashokakumar M Patel MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashokakumar M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ashokakumar Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashokakumar Patel practices Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pulmonologists.