A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashoke Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashoke Agarwal is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashoke Agarwal, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Agarwal has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashoke Agarwal FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashoke Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Ashoke Agarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashoke Agarwal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Internists and Paterson Cardiologists.