A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashoke Sathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashoke Sathy is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sathy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sathy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashoke Sathy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sathy graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Sathy has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashoke Kasyap Sathy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ashoke K. Sathy practice?
- Dr. Ashoke Sathy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashoke Sathy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.