A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashoke Sathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashoke Sathy is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sathy
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Sathy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashoke Sathy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sathy graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Sathy has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashoke Kasyap Sathy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ashoke K. Sathy practice?
- Dr. Ashoke Sathy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashoke Sathy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.