A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashokumar Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashokumar Amin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashokumar Amin, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Amin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashokumar Amin MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ashokumar Amin practice?
- Dr. Ashokumar Amin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashokumar Amin practices Gastroenterology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Gastroenterologists.