A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashokkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashokkumar Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashokkumar Patel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashokkumar Balubhai Patel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashokkumar B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ashokkumar Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashokkumar Patel practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Anesthesiologists.