A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashokkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashokkumar Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashokkumar Patel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashokkumar Balubhai Patel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashokkumar B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ashokkumar Patel has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ashokkumar Patel practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Runnemede, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Anesthesiologists and Cherry Hill Pain Management Doctors.