A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashokkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashokkumar Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashokkumar Patel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans