A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashokkumar Babaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babaria
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babaria Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaria graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Babaria has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Medical College Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashokkumar Babaria MD is a male Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashokkumar Babaria practice?
- Dr. Ashokkumar Babaria has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashokkumar Babaria practices Radiology near Atlantic City, NJ.
See Atlantic City Radiologists.