A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashokkumar Babaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babaria
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Babaria Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaria graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Babaria has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Medical College Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashokkumar Babaria MD is a male Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashokkumar Babaria practice?
- Dr. Ashokkumar Babaria has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashokkumar Babaria practices Radiology near Atlantic City, NJ.
See Atlantic City Radiologists.