A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaria graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Babaria has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cathedral Healthcare System
- Newcomb Med Ctr, Vineland, Nj
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babaria accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ashokkumar Babaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ashokkumar R. Babaria practice?
Dr. Ashokkumar Babaria practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Riverton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Piscataway, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Riverton Radiologists.