Dr. Ashok Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Pueblo, CO

April 27th, 2015
Dr. Patel got my son in the same day I called. fantastic!!

June 12th, 2014
Patient
My experience at Dr Patel is excellent, prompt, fast. I have recommended several people. Excellent service

May 13th, 2014
Thank You!
I highly recommend Academy Allergy Asthma and Sinus Center! Dr. Patel and his staff make you feel at home. I have suffered from severe allergies my entire life and finally found relief after visiting Dr. Patel. I have never met a Dr. who truly cares and spends time getting to know his patients one on one, most doctors I've encountered spend less then five minutes with you or just have their nurse practitioners evaluate you.

March 18th, 2014
Assam
Dr. Patel is Amazing!!!!! My doctor said there was nothing wrong with me but when I went to doctor petal they ran a hole bunch of tests.that same day he said I had Asma. Again like I said dr. Petal is amazing!!! I prefer dr. Petal to any one!!

June 11th, 2013
Hayfever
Very effective treatment of hayfever; sneezing has completely disappeared.

May 1st, 2013
Im am very happy with everything.

April 30th, 2013
Dr Patel will not continue treatment from another certified allergist and insists on retesting even though my former allergist isn't all that far away. This is causing unnecessary delays and expense for my allergies. I am looking for a different allergist who isn't so narrow minded and rigide.

April 12th, 2013
When I first saw Dr. Patel, I was only getting 38% oxygen into my lungs. After my first visit and receiving treatment, I was considerably better that evening. Every visit since, my breathing has improved and now my oxygen level is 110%. Things I appreciated from Dr. Patel was his staff and their professionalism and caring. I would strongly recommend Dr. Patel to anyone with breathing difficulties.

April 12th, 2013
Dr. Patel & Dr. Lundberg are great doctors and have treated my allergies well. And trust me I have a lot of allergies! :)

March 31st, 2013
My first visit.
Nice man, very well qualified and has a great since of humor. I felt better after my first visit (upper pulmonary problem) Great staff, made you fell at home and very qualified. I was impressed when Dr. Patel gave me book to look over, while he reviewed my case, it was a book about his background, I found most interesting and reassuring

March 4th, 2013
Dr. Patel and his staff are very caring. They make you feel like you are the only patient they have to see that day. Dr. Patel assessed my concerns about my allergy and before I left I knew exactly what I needed to avoid to prevent future outbreaks.

February 26th, 2013
Dr. Patel has been my allergy and asthma specialist for many years. Each and every time that I see Dr. Patel, I feel that my problem is receiving his undivided attention. I really appreciate that he gets to the source of the problem and does not just treat the symptoms.