A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashokkumar Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashokkumar Shah, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Corning Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashokkumar Ratanlal Shah FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashokkumar R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ashokkumar Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashokkumar Shah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Vestal, NY.
See Vestal Internists and Vestal Cardiologists.