A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashokkumar Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashokkumar Shah, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Robert Packer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashokkumar Ratanlal Shah FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashokkumar R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ashokkumar Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashokkumar Shah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Vestal, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sayre, PA.
See Vestal Internists and Vestal Cardiologists.