A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashoo Khanuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashoo Khanuja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanuja graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Khanuja has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashoo Dds Khanuja DDS and MD is a female Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ashoo D. Khanuja practice?
- Dr. Ashoo Khanuja has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashoo Khanuja practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Independence, OH.
See Independence Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Independence Dentists.