A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Abaza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashraf Abaza is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abaza graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Abaza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf Hussein Abaza MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf H. Abaza practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Abaza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashraf Abaza practices Psychiatry near Northport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Islip, NY.
See Northport Psychiatrists.