A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Abaza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashraf Abaza is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abaza
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abaza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abaza graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Abaza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf Hussein Abaza MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf H. Abaza practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Abaza has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashraf Abaza practices Psychiatry near Northport, NY.
See Northport Psychiatrists.