Dr. Ashraf Abdel-Azeem MD Patient Reviews

November 24th, 2014
Great Pediatrician in the City of Aurora.
Dr.Azeem has been our family Pediatrician for the last 8 years. I started visiting him for my oldest kid who is almost 8 years now and he is also the pediatrician for my two other kids. He is so friendly with my kids that they do not hesitate to visit him for any treatment. His diagnosis of any sickness my kids is amazing and the medicines that he prescribes always works great. He really takes ample time to look at the patients and makes sure that all our questions and concerns gets answered. I also recommended all my friends to Dr.Azeem as their kids Pediatrician and they all seem to like him very well.

May 23rd, 2013
Awesome Dr for children. Great bedside manner. Makes the child feel VERY comfortable! Accurate diagnosis always! However Carol Hunter one of the other doctors in Azeem's office is horrid. She has a treatment plan and orders labs before she enters the room, no matter what the primary reason for visit is. Not a knowledgeable dr my. Personally I think she is burnt out and just is there for all the money she can drain from your insurance and pocket.

October 26th, 2009
Great Doctors and Staff
I have been taking my children to step by step pediactrics for 4 years now. Dr. Azeem was my oldest daughters pediatrician when she was born (she is now 4) I was having a hard time picking out a doctor for my baby, Dr. Azeem came in my hospital room and told me that he has a doctors office I asked him for the information and I've been there ever since. I have built a relationship with everyone that works there, every appointment I go to I am greated with a smile, when I call to make an appointment I don't even have to say who I am, they know who I am right away they just ask me wich child it's for (I have 3). Of course I am freaked out about the H1N1 flu, I asked Dr. Azeem what he thought about it and it was music to my ears when he said that he was going to get the vaccine first to see how he reacts (because he doesn't feel comfortable giving somthing so new to his patients) then he said that he is going to talk to other doctors to see how their patients reacted to it, I almost broke out in tears because I was so happy to hear that, he has always been a great doctor as well as all the other doctors. I have seen carol and dr. Azeem the most. Carol is such an amazing Dr.she is fantastic with the kids. I've seen Mani quite a few times and I've been happy with his care as well. I almost forgot about the Dr. that Dr. Azeem uses for a"substitute" , I can not remember his name but he seems like he used to be an elementry school teacher,there is just one word for him : phenomenol. that'sall I can say about him, I took one of my kids to the doctor for a suspected ear infection he let me look in the otoscope to see what it lookes like when the ear is healthy (my child didn't have an ear infection). well I hope you enjoyed reading this and decide to take your children here for medical care and refur all your friends because this office is simply the best.