Pediatrics
3035 S Parker Rd
Ste 555
Aurora, CO 80014
303-338-5437
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
May 23rd, 2013

Awesome Dr for children. Great bedside manner. Makes the child feel VERY comfortable! Accurate diagnosis always! However Carol Hunter one of the other doctors in Azeem's office is horrid. She has a treatment plan and orders labs before she enters the room, no matter what the primary reason for visit is. Not a knowledgeable dr my. Personally I think she is burnt out and just is there for all the money she can drain from your insurance and pocket.

|  Great Doctors and Staff  |  show details
by Nicole E. on Oct 26th, 2009

I have been taking my children to step by step pediactrics for 4 years now. Dr. Azeem was my oldest daughters pediatrician when she was born (she is now 4) I was having a hard time picking out a doctor for my baby, Dr. Azeem came in my hospital room and told me that he has a doctors office I asked him for the information and I've been there ever since. I have built a relationship with everyone that works there, every appointment I go to I am greated with a smile, when I call to make an appointment I don't even have to say who I am, they know who I am right away they just ask me wich child it's for (I have 3). Of course I am freaked out about the H1N1 flu, I asked Dr. Azeem what he thought about it and it was music to my ears when he said that he was going to get the vaccine first to see how he reacts (because he doesn't feel comfortable giving somthing so new to his patients) then he said that he is going to talk to other doctors to see how their patients reacted to it, I almost broke out in tears because I was so happy to hear that, he has always been a great doctor as well as all the other doctors. I have seen carol and dr. Azeem the most. Carol is such an amazing Dr.she is fantastic with the kids. I've seen Mani quite a few times and I've been happy with his care as well. I almost forgot about the Dr. that Dr. Azeem uses for a"substitute" , I can not remember his name but he seems like he used to be an elementry school teacher,there is just one word for him : phenomenol. that'sall I can say about him, I took one of my kids to the doctor for a suspected ear infection he let me look in the otoscope to see what it lookes like when the ear is healthy (my child didn't have an ear infection). well I hope you enjoyed reading this and decide to take your children here for medical care and refur all your friends because this office is simply the best.

May 9th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Great doctor - not so keen on the staff: Dr. Azeem has been our doctor since my daughter was born and we adore him. Not only is he great with the kids but really is up to date on the latest information and always working proactively to keep them healthy.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Feb 12th, 2006 on yahoo.com

WE MISS YOU!: I loved the care that my children were given from the day they were born until I had to leave for Germany. Thanks for everything you guys were great!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com