A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Abdelkerim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashraf Abdelkerim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashraf Abdelkerim, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelkerim graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Abdelkerim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Chino Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf Ibrahim Abdelkerim MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf I. Abdelkerim practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Abdelkerim has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashraf Abdelkerim practices Emergency Medicine near Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Emergency Physicians.