A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Aly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashraf Aly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashraf Aly, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aly graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Aly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Bayshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ashraf M. Aly practice?
Dr. Ashraf Aly practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ubly, MI and Galveston, TX.
See League City Pediatricians, League City Pediatric Specialists, and League City Cardiologists.