A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Aly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashraf Aly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aly
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashraf Aly, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aly graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf Metwally Aly BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf M. Aly practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Aly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashraf Aly practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Caro, MI and Ubly, MI.
See League City Pediatricians and League City Pediatric Specialists.