A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashraf Berry, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashraf Berry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf Hassan Berry MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf H. Berry practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Berry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashraf Berry practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Clinton Township Pediatricians.