Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Yahoo.
 |  Wonderful doctor!  |  show details
by Courtnee E. on Aug 9th, 2013

Dr. Berry is so good with my kids. He makes them feel comfortable. He is kind and caring and works hard to find a resolution when the first few treatment plans don't work out. He has called me at home to discuss results and truly cares about his little patients. My daughter absolutely loves him. She told me once she wishes she had a Dr. Berry bobble head.

|  Great first Impression  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2013

I've been searching for a pediatrician for my future newborn and have read many reviews on a list of Doctors - many of which scared me to even interview them. Dr. Berry was also on this list. I had read the reviews and did some more digging on the internet, I had a good feeling. I met Dr. Berry for the first time with my husband this past week and he was wonderful. He explained what pediatricians should do, where his offices are, what to do if an emergency should come up. He answered all my questions in full detail and then some. I have some family history with illness and asked him when he would start testing on my child - he explained the process and reassured me that if my child should get that illness, that the best way to look at life is to think there could always be something worse and keep a positive spin on things. He seemed very comforting and personable, treated you like a person and understands where you're coming from because he's been there too. I feel that Dr. Berry will be a great Doctor for my future child.

|  VERY CARING! GREAT DOCTOR!  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2012

Ive been to a number of pediatricians and I have never been happier with one than this.

Mar 30th, 2012

I love this physician!! He is one in a million!! Very compassionate and dedicated. I know that first hand after my son was diagnosed with Non Hodgkins Lymphoma last year. He used to call me every Friday and check on how we're doing. We are so fortunate to have him as our pediatrician.

|  the best dr.  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

Dr. Berry is one of the best dr. ever . cares and loves his painets , always follows up after my visit and call home to check after his patients :) love you Dr. Berry you are the #1 . love always Anthony, Adriano and Austin

|  Sharp, one of top docs!  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

I went to undergrad school with Ashraf at Michigan. Top of his class, always the guy to beat on tests. Anyone seeing him as a Dr. I am willing to bet will be very happy.

|  Awesome Peditrician  |  show details
by R. Wahl - Warren MI on Aug 9th, 2010

Dr. Berry is a great peditrician. He even takes time out late at night or when he's on vacation to follow up with you regarding your child.

|  Doctor Berry is an exceptional physician who cares about his patients  |  show details
by Krista Gugnacki on Mar 13th, 2010

My son started seeing Dr. Berry when he was around 5 years old. Our old doctor would not diagnose my son with anything, other than upper respiratory infection. I knew that my sons chronic cough that kept him awake nightly was more than the common cold. A friend referred me to Dr. Berry and at our first visit he did a complete work up on my son and diagnosed him with Asthma. My son is now 10 and thanks to Dr. Berry is a very well controlled Asthmatic child that can play sports and do everything else a normal child can do. Dr. Berry has a wonderful bedside manner with the children as well as the parents. If Dr. Berry saw adults he would be my doctor as well. My whole family just loves him!

|  Julie McAuley RN  |  show details
by Julie McAuley RN on Oct 14th, 2009

Dr. Berry is an outstanding physician. He is very caring,professional, knowledgeable, and compassionate. My son is my whole life and I would not trust his health and well being to anyone else. I trust Dr. Berry 100% with the care he provides for my son. If I could create the perfect physician to care for the most important person in my life, my son, it would be Dr. Ashraf H. Berry, M.D. Lastly, if ever there were a physician who should be a Pediatrician it is Dr. Ashraf H. Berry.

by Momof5 on Mar 31st, 2009 on citysearch.com

I am a mother of five and have been bringing my children here since birth. Actually, they have been seeing my children since birth at the hospital. All the doctors are great, but with out a doubt, Dr. Berry is the absolute best caring doctor that I've e

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Feb 15th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Good Doctor: If you are looking for a good doctor for your new baby or to change your child's doctor he is the man. Dr. Berry is very good with twins. I have twin boys and Dr. Berry have been their doctor since birth and he is wonderful with them. He alwa

Read Full Review at yahoo.com