Dr. Ashraf Berry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashraf Berry?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Ashraf Berry?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2016

Dr. Berry is amazing! Spends time to explain things in great detail. His passion for his job is reflected in his work. Truly is a great pediatrician.

October 26th, 2015

Dr. berry is the best! He is so great with my Daughter and always takes his time!!

August 9th, 2013

Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Berry is so good with my kids. He makes them feel comfortable. He is kind and caring and works hard to find a resolution when the first few treatment plans don't work out. He has called me at home to discuss results and truly cares about his little patients. My daughter absolutely loves him. She told me once she wishes she had a Dr. Berry bobble head.

October 15th, 2012

VERY CARING! GREAT DOCTOR!

Ive been to a number of pediatricians and I have never been happier with one than this.

July 15th, 2012

Truly a TO

March 31st, 2012

I love this physician!! He is one in a million!! Very compassionate and dedicated. I know that first hand after my son was diagnosed with Non Hodgkins Lymphoma last year. He used to call me every Friday and check on how we're doing. We are so fortunate to have him as our pediatrician.

August 9th, 2010

Awesome Peditrician

Dr. Berry is a great peditrician. He even takes time out late at night or when he's on vacation to follow up with you regarding your child.

March 13th, 2010

Doctor Berry is an exceptional physician who cares about his patients

My son started seeing Dr. Berry when he was around 5 years old. Our old doctor would not diagnose my son with anything, other than upper respiratory infection. I knew that my sons chronic cough that kept him awake nightly was more than the common cold. A friend referred me to Dr. Berry and at our first visit he did a complete work up on my son and diagnosed him with Asthma. My son is now 10 and thanks to Dr. Berry is a very well controlled Asthmatic child that can play sports and do everything else a normal child can do. Dr. Berry has a wonderful bedside manner with the children as well as the parents. If Dr. Berry saw adults he would be my doctor as well. My whole family just loves him!

October 14th, 2009

Julie McAuley RN

Dr. Berry is an outstanding physician. He is very caring,professional, knowledgeable, and compassionate. My son is my whole life and I would not trust his health and well being to anyone else. I trust Dr. Berry 100% with the care he provides for my son. If I could create the perfect physician to care for the most important person in my life, my son, it would be Dr. Ashraf H. Berry, M.D. Lastly, if ever there were a physician who should be a Pediatrician it is Dr. Ashraf H. Berry.

September 1st, 2017