A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Boutros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashraf Boutros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashraf Boutros, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boutros graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boutros has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf Boutros MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf Boutros practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Boutros has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashraf Boutros practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Anesthesiologists and Mineola Critical Care Practitioners.