A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashraf Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Highlands
- Uab Medical West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf Edward Khan MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf E. Khan practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashraf Khan practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists, Birmingham Infectious Disease Doctors, and Birmingham Pulmonologists.