Dr. Ashraf El Dabh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashraf El Dabh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2016

Rude.

Doctor was rude and condescending. Gave an inaccurate diagnosis along with unnecessary medication. Time to retire.

July 15th, 2016

Dr. El Dahb delivered both of my children. I've been seeing him for over 30 years and can highly recommend him. He is extremely knowledgeable and I feel more than comfortable with his competence. HIs staff is excellent as well.

October 21st, 2013

Horrible Experience

I have moved around quite a bit and have gone to many gynecologists over the years for annual paps. I was referred to another doctor in this office at first, but unfortunately she couldn't see me until 2014 and I didn't want to wait. I took whoever was available first, and it was El-Dabh. (The reason I needed to see a gynecologist was for some abnormal spotting before my periods.) He came into the exam room and slouched in one of the the patient chairs. It seemed like he was either bored or not interested in me as a person. He asked why I was there, so I told him my story. He then proceeded with the exam which was just short of a torture session from the Middle Ages. He was using the speculum thing like a tool and moving it up, down, FAR inside, and then out <repeatedly>...he was pushing so hard with the device (which I don't think it's supposed to be used for that purpose) that I had tears and was biting my lip. He said he was trying to make me bleed so he could see where the spotting was coming from! What? :'( After that 3-5 minute exam, it was over. He asked if I had any questions, which I said no to because I was in shock at what just happened. And that was it. He was gone and so was the nurse. I got back to work that day and told my friend about my experience. She said "Wait...you didn't go to El Dahb, did you?" She said she had gone to him back in 2009 and hasn't returned to a gynecologist since because it was THAT BAD. Her friend had the same experience as well. My advice...find another doctor.

July 22nd, 2013

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. El-Dabh is Knowledgeable and Compassionate. He preformed a surgery on me and I felt so comfortable and highly recommend him. His assistant at the office is also very nice.

June 9th, 2011

Dr. El-Dabh delivered my 2nd and 3rd baby and WOW, what a difference than my 1st doc. He was so attentive, took any and all of my calls and (most importantly) facilitated as close to a pain free delivery as possible! With both deliveries, he met me at the hospital when I started my contractions and did not leave until the baby was born. It was unbelievable! My 1st doc didn't even show up until the head was popping out! Plus, my 1st dr. wouldn't give me my epidural until I was about 15 hours into a VERY painful labor! Dr. El-Dabh gave me my epidural as soon as I asked. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

July 3rd, 2017