A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf El-Meanawy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashraf El-Meanawy, MD, MS, PHD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Meanawy graduated from Kasr El Aini Faculty Medicine, Cairo.
Dr. El-Meanawy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf Ashraf El-Meanawy MD, MS, and PHD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf A. El-Meanawy practice?
- Dr. Ashraf El-Meanawy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashraf El-Meanawy practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Nephrologists.