Dr. Ashraf El-Shalakany MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 19th, 2014
bedside manner
I don't consider this dr. to have a very good bedside manner. My husband who's been diagnosed with stage 4 bladder cancer and is having issues with taking heart medication which makes his blood pressure go down very low so they can't do physical therapy so that he can get back on his feet spoke to dr. on Saturday stated: take him back to the hospital if its a problem and stop calling me" good bye dr. shalakany and I will tell all my friends and people I know not to go to you!

June 3rd, 2013
NO meds for me.
I had an ablation to take care of my SVT. For what I understand it was not an easy case because of the electrical malfunction or blockage location but he moved forward and got rid off that area and is been 8 years with complete success and NO medications. He is brilliant, straight forward, with a gentle nature and a good sense of humor. Upset because he moved from Orlando but if I had to I will drive there to be under his care. My husband's niece was also under his care. I am now a Cardiac Registered Nurse, working non other in post Cardiac Interventional Unit.

September 12th, 2012
He saved my life
After seeing him in the hospital, he asked me to visited him at his office. I have been with him over 3 years now. He is one of the few drs that spends his time explaining in detail my problems. He returns my calls in a timely manner all the time. I personally recommend him. I have angina unstable and he is my doctor, he is very professional and his staff is delightful.