A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Elbanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elbanna
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elbanna Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf Mohamed Elbanna MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf M. Elbanna practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Elbanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashraf Elbanna practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.