Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashraf Elbohy
Dr. Ashraf Elbohy, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Elbohy is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health and Florida Hospital Kissimmee. Dr. Elbohy has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ashraf Elbohy has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...